Money in the Bank (2024) | Results & Grades

The following are the RESULTS my official GRADES for WWE Money in the Bank 2024.

Men's Money in the Bank
(Ladder Match)
Drew McIntyre def. Andrade, Jey Uso,
Chad Gable, LA Knight
and Carmelo Hayes

GRADE: B

Intercontinental Championship
Sami Zayn (c)
def. Bron Breakker

GRADE: B

World Heavyweight Championship
Damian Priest (c) def. Seth "Freakin" Rollins
(As a result, Rollins cannot challenge for the World title as long as
Damian Priest is Champion)

GRADE: B

Women's Money in the Bank
(Ladder Match)
Tiffany Stratton def. Chelsea Green,
Lyra Valkyria, Iyo Sky,
Zoey Stark and Naomi

GRADE: A+

Six-man Tag Team Match
Solo Sikoa, Jacob Fatu
& Tama Tonga
def. Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton & Kevin Owens

GRADE: A


COMMENTS
I enjoyed the show overall. The atmosphere was HOT all night. I didn't have a problem with McIntyre winning the men's MITB match, but it should have went a little differently in my opinion. I would have had CM Punk screw McIntyre out of winning the briefcase than waste a cash-in. But, I suppose they wanted to add the accolade to McIntyre's accomplishments.

The Women's MITB match was the match of the night for me. A lot of great spots throughout, every woman shined in the match. Props to Chelsea Green on taking a helluva table spot outside. Tiffany Stratton winning makes sense, she's red hot right now and the audience has gotten behind her. Really terrific stuff from the ladies. Bravo.

As far as the rest of the card, the IC title match was a good match, but I felt Bron losing wasn't the right move. BUT... I can see them putting the belt on him at Summerslam, which is why they are waiting. On the other hand, do you really need Bron to lose this match when has so much momentum? I don't know. It's a little strange to me. It was still a good match and Breakker took Sami to the limit.

The main event was a great match between The Bloodline, Rhodes, Orton and Owens. I thought Solo pinning Rhodes was the right move here. Solo will now more than likely get a shot at the WWE Championship at Summerslam. I didn't expect Roman Reigns to get involved here, with his father being buried on the same day. I did, however, kinda expect Jimmy Uso to maybe show up. But, he was attending the funeral of Sika Anoa'i as well. All in all, it was a great main event and the crowd was HOT for it.

SHOW GRADE: A-

Comments

Trending