Top 20 WWE Superstars of All Time

This is my list for the Top 20 WWE Superstars of All Time.

These types of lists are always so subjective with opinion, which made this so much more difficult overall to really narrow it all down from 50 Superstars I wrote down. You do have to remember one thing, I'm making this list in 2024 and not so many years ago, a lot in wrestling has changed over the last 10+ years. You will see some very familiar names on this list, which are on a lot of people's all time lists. But I did manage to put a few more fresher faces on the list -- all in good name, because I feel they truly deserved the honor based on consistency, popularity, championships, etc.

Without further ado, these are my picks for the Top 20 WWE Superstars of All Time.

Let me know what you think of this list and tell me your lists in the comments below.

20. MICKIE JAMES

19. TRISH STRATUS

18. BECKY LYNCH

17. THE USOS

16. BRUNO SAMMARTINO

15. CM PUNK

14. EDGE

13. SHAWN MICHAELS

12. CHARLOTTE FLAIR

11. ANDRE THE GIANT

10. BRET HART

9. BROCK LESNAR

8. TRIPLE H

7. RANDY ORTON

6. HULK HOGAN

5. RIC FLAIR

4. ROMAN REIGNS

3. THE UNDERTAKER

2. JOHN CENA

1. 'STONE COLD' STEVE AUSTIN

Comments

Trending