Halloween Havoc (2022) | Card & Predictions

The following are my official PREDICTIONS for NXT's Halloween Havoc event.

MAIN CARD
NXT Women's Championship
Mandy Rose (c)
vs
Alba Fyre

Comments: I think they're gonna have Rose keep the title for a little over a year, since she's so close. Fyre has been built up for the title rather strongly since coming to NXT, so it makes my prediction for this match that much more interesting.

I'm gonna stay in the safe zone and say Mandy Rose retains so she can go over the 1 year mark.

PREDICTION: Mandy Rose (c)

Ambulance Match
Julius Creed
vs
Damon Kemp

Comments: I've been enjoying this feud quite a bit and Kemp has been looking like an absolute STAR since turning on the Diamond Mine.

Julius Creed has kept up with Kemp rather well, to be fair. His promos have been solid and he's looking real good heading into this big match up. I expect this to be a BANGER of a "wrestling" match all the way through.

These two are gonna tear it down and I believe the audience is in for a show stealer. This might take the cake for Match of the Night. As for a winner... Kemp is definitely taking this one. He's been built up very strongly, Creed will hold his own very nicely, but it's Kemp's match to win.

PREDICTION: Damon Kemp


Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal
(TBD)
Apollo Crews
vs
Grayson Waller

Comments: Not sure what they plan on having this match become, but it should be another strong match. Crews has been handled strongly since coming to NXT. Waller is Waller, he's an amazing cocky heel. I think Waller needs the win here. He's a strong heel for the NXT brand and he should be a strong contender for the North American Championship here soon.

Waller wins.

PREDICTION: Grayson Waller

NXT North American Championship
(Ladder match)
Carmelo Hayes (w/ Trick Williams)
vs
Oro Mensah
vs
Wes Lee
vs
Von Wagner
vs
Nathan Frazer

Comments: I'm sure a lot of people are expecting Hayes to win the title once again, but I'm not so positive with that theory. I think Trick Williams is going to cost Hayes the match and set up their feud, which will lead to Hayes being called up to the main roster afterwards.

I think Nathan Frazer is the one to become the NEW North American Championship. I look at Frazer being another Seth Rollins type character in the WWE. Ironic too... since Rollins is the one who trained Frazer at his wrestling school. (Shout out to Black and Brave).

Frazer wins.

PREDICTION: Nathan Frazer


Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal
(Weapons Wild match)
Cora Jade
vs
Roxanne Perez

Comments: Been loving this feud as well. Jade has proven herself a worthy heel in the business, and a strong one at that. It takes a lot of talent to go from being the strong fan favorite to strong heel. I'm not sure if Jade gets the W here however. I think this may go to Perez. I feel Perez is going to be a strong candidate soon for the NXT Women's Championship, as will Cora Jade.

I wouldn't be shocked if Jade wins, to be fair. But I'm going with Perez to get the victory.

PREDICTION: Roxanne Perez

NXT Championship
(Triple Threat)
Bron Breakker (c)
vs
JD McDonagh (please give his real name back)
vs
Ilja Dragunov (cool name, but I'm with Kevin Owens on this one)

Comments: This feud has been pretty hard hitting and intense, which fits Breakker and Dragunov's characters well. I wanna say Breakker retains... but I honestly think they may give it to Dragunov here. He's been built up strongly for the title since coming to NXT and Breakker has had a solid run this far. I'm thinking Breakker is heading to the main roster soon after this event.

JD McDonagh is there just to be there. Sorry, man.

Dragunov wins here.

PREDICTION: Ilja Dragunov


EVENT INFO
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2022
City: Orlando, Florida
Venue: WWE Performance Center
Time: 8PM (ET) 5PM (PT)
Where to watch: Peacock

*card subject to change

Comments

Trending