No Mercy (2024) | Results & Grades

These are the official RESULTS and my GRADES for NXT No Mercy 2024.

NXT Tag Team Championships
Nathan Frazer & Axiom
def. Andre Chase (c) & Ridge Holland (c)
(Chase University)

9/10

Singles Match
Zachary Wentz def. Wes Lee

6.5/10

Women's North American Championship
Kelani Jordan (c) def. Wendy Choo

n/a (I missed the match, will rewatch and grade later)

North American Championship
Oba Femi (c) def. Tony D'Angelo

n/a (I missed the match, will rewatch and grade later)

NXT Women's Championship
Roxanne Perez (c) def. Jaida Parker

7.5/10

NXT Championship
Ethan Page (c) def. Joe Hendry
(Trick Williams was special guest referee)

6.5/10

COMMENTS
I did miss both North American Championship matches, so I will have to rewatch them and update this article with the grades. My favorite match of the night was the Tag Team Championship match that kicked off the show. Really well paced, a ton of great spots and a nice finish. Crowd was really into it and I also liked the heel turn from Ridge Holland in the post-match. Holland works best as a menacing heel, so I liked the heel turn here with him.

The Wes Lee/Zachary Wentz match was alright. The pacing was a bit off, but both guys put the work in. I just didn't like the flow of it.

The Roxanne/Jaida Women's Championship match was pretty good. Jaida got her shots in and the match had a nice flow to it all in all. Loved the finish and the debut of Japanese wrestling star Giulia. That woman has A LOT of aura to her. Can't wait to see what she does in NXT and in WWE in the future.

The main event match between Page and Hendry was decent. Again, the flow of the match was not for me, but I'm a big fan of Page's work so far in NXT. Joe Hendry, I just can't follow the gimmick like a lot of other wrestling fans. I'm aware of his work, but the gimmick isn't for me. Seems like a solid guy, though.

NO MERCY, although not as good as the previous year, was a pretty solid enough show with a few real big highlights to note. Loved the debut of Giulia. Ridge Holland as a heel works well. NXT Tag Title match was OFF THE CHARTS. Main event was EH. But, I am looking forward to see where the NXT on CW era goes when it happens. It's looking promising, especially the women's division.

SHOW GRADE: 7/10

Comments

Trending